As with any industry, the pharmaceutical and health care sectors need a well-managed supply network to ensure their products reach their intended customers. You can take the help of a logistics company and delegate your delivery duties to them. They can help you deliver raw materials for manufacturing purposes, or they can provide pharma logistics services that allow you to supply equipment and finished drugs for distributors, pharmacies, and hospitals. Qafila is one of the leading pharmaceutical logistics companies. They have the experience and network to manage the supply chain in all modes, including rail, road, sea, and air.
What does Pharmaceutical Logistics mean?
In the last ten years, the pharmaceutical market has seen remarkable growth. Because pharmaceutical products are in high demand around the world, they heavily rely on warehousing. Therefore, they are focusing on international warehousing and choosing 3PL companies for their pharmaceutical logistics. These companies offer visibility into the supply chain and help reduce the overall transportation cost. This is why many businesses outsource their pharma logistics.
Two things are essential for pharmaceuticals to be certain of
- The product’s quality when it leaves the warehouse.
- Ensure product reliability as it moves through the supply chain.
- Companies that provide pharma logistics can handle this complex process easily. They know which transport mode is best to get the product to you quickly.
- You can control the temperature at which the product is transported to ensure that it does not lose its properties.
- Make sure that the goods are delivered to the correct parties
- Qafila provides the best logistics for the pharmaceutical industry. We make sure the products arrive on time.
What is Health Care Logistics?
The health care industry must quickly acquire raw materials, produce the medicine and distribute it to ensure patient safety and industry growth. The industry is now looking for efficient supply and lower transport costs, as the demand is increasing rapidly.
Many healthcare logistics companies are available and willing to share their knowledge with healthcare businesses. These companies can help a business manage the supply chain for healthcare logistics products such as medical, surgical, and laboratory products and ensure that there is minimal waste.
These healthcare logistics companies know which mode of transport is best for their products. According to the supply-demand, they will use LTL or parcel shipping. These companies can help businesses to:
- To stop rising shipping costs, you need to develop a better strategy for shipment.
- Check excessive purchase orders and consolidate freight
- You can easily supply products to different distribution centers
- You have full control and ownership of freight planning and supply
- Qafila offers full transparency regarding shipment details and helps to avoid problems when shipping healthcare products.
Qafila is the right choice
Qafila is the best choice for your pharmaceutical and healthcare products supply. The products will arrive at their destination in perfect condition when you choose Qafila.
We guarantee delivery of your products because we have access to the best shipping lines and airlines, which ensures a smooth transport process. We choose the most suitable transport depending on the product’s fragility and time to delivery. When necessary, we use FCL or LCL shipping. We also use air shipping when items require extreme care.
Distribution of the Products
We ensure that pharmaceutical transport is chosen so products can maintain their properties at the right temperature. So that the product quality does not suffer, we also offer humid-free storage.
Option for Tracking
From the beginning, we offer complete transparency to all our customers. We inform you about the shipping cost and allow you to track the progress of your cargo. If there is any delay, you will be notified immediately.
Solution for Warehousing
It can be difficult to store pharmaceutical products. To ensure that your products are distributed promptly, you will need a warehouse. Warehouses must have the right properties to store the products. We offer the ideal warehouse solution for various healthcare products.
Qafila handles all documentation required for products to clear customs. Our customs brokerage service will ensure that the product information gets displayed on the boxes in which they get delivered. For pharmaceutical and healthcare products, the expiry date, manufacture date, and other critical information are required. All items will be cleared by our professionals.